Welcome To The QITM Design Team Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Must Have Items!


The QITM ladies do a wonderful variety of crafts and have compiled a list of their favorite tools and gadgets:

JeuneGirlCrafts: definitely my hot glue gun!! My "old reliable" even gave out on me 2 days ago and I had to buy a new one. My Cricut Expressions is worth its weight in gold.

scrappinwmn: my crop-a-dile....i love it

beecreative2:
My Cricut is that considered a tool? If not that then my exacto knife. I use it for everything, picking up small diecuts, trimming small pieces, holding down small pieces when gluing.

scrappersdelight00:
I LOVE my fiskars fine tipped non stick scissors!!! If I didn't have those and some double sided tape, I would probably quit LOL

scrappingchickadee:
My xacto knife. I lurve it

kahaulani:
my fiskar cutter

scrappingjoni:
Cricut for sure. This machine just amazes me with the things it can do. The design studio is awesome.

im*a*scrapaholic:
Cricut for sure!

forjakeriley: it would have to be my scissors and exacto knife for sure, couldn't go a day without them!


Looks like the Cricut is the hot item! We all love it! But we still depend on the basics... a good pair of scissors and some double sided tape!




0 comments: