Welcome To The QITM Design Team Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Announcements and Q & A

First I'd like to say Happy National Scrapbooking Day to everyone out there. I spent the morning shopping for new items, lol.



Second, I'd like to give a very warm welcome to our newest members of QITM, Stephanie [manbra66], Gabbi [gandtdesigns], Cher [oneofakindpages], and Donna [ladybugexpressions]. They are all very talented and have some wonderful items.



Next, I would like to announce the QITM Summer Sweet Treat Challenge. Starting May 17th, search Summer Sweet Treat on EBay to see the wonderful items we have for sale! There will be a wide array of delicious scrapbook and paper crafts.

Finally, I wanted to post the replies from our design team to these three questions:

1. Do you find that you tend to gravitate towards masculine/feminine looks? If so which one, and why do you think so?

2. What color group do you find that dominates your piecse?

3. What is your favorite paper collection? [For example, Two Scoops by BasicGrey]

Jeunegirl's Replies:
1. I have 2 daughters so I have TONS of girly stuff. But I do really like the colors that the boy supplies are coming out with!

2. Brown. I love Brown... it's the new black! I also like very earthy tones

3. I like the baby collection by Crate Paper and the Wild Asparagus line by MME.

Scrappersdelight00 Replies:
1. FEMININE for sure the pinker or the girly the better. I scrapbook for my little girl. So that is why when I sell albums or pages, I always try to do boy stuff so I don't get emotional attached to the piece and want it

2. For myself I scrap it seems ALWAYS in pink, green and cream. Then Lavender, green and cream. I just love those color combos. I have adventured to Pink, brown or black. I don't know if I will ever get into the oranges or yellowsLOL

3. I LOVE Bo Bunny and MOD paper. I love girly girl stuff!!!

Oneofakindpages Replies:
1. I am always headed towards girly, but I am working hard at bringing boy themed and colored layouts to my store! I have a daughter so I am use to girly!

2. Red, Black, & Yellow! I love those three colors, which probably comes from my oppession with Mickey Mouse. I also really like Black and Pink!

3. I love DCWV paper a lot!

Kahualani's Replies:
1. I tend to do more girly stuff cause there's more to use as far as embellishments but I try to do both,right now girl stuff is selling better!!!

2. I try to use different colors but tend to gravitate towards the natural and pastel colors or I like mixing the browns,pinks and light greens

3. I don't really have a favorite but basic gray,MME,daisy d's is up there.


Have a great day and happy scrappin'!

0 comments: