Welcome To The QITM Design Team Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer Plans for the Group


We asked the group to tell us about their plans for the summer and most of them have centered around.... you guessed it.... gas prices!

Many of us are amending our plans and staying closer to home. Here are some responses by the ladies:

Meg (Jeune Girl Crafts): We plan to take the girls to a water park this summer and take them to their very first game at Yankee Stadium. The family will be going to 2 games in this, the last season of Yankee Stadium.

Elecia (Kahaulani): no real big plans except that my parents will be here to visit for 2 weeks and my daughter is graduating from high school.hopefully we'll be able to squeeze in a camping trip but other than that,that's my summer high lights..besides work,work,work!!!

Sheryl (Lockeinjax)I'm going to Cozumel, Mexico for a family reunion. We are staying at an all inclusive resort and I'm really looking forward to the relaxing time before my surgery in July.

Renee (forjakeriley) We are going to the beach for a long weekend. And later on in the summer my hubby and I are going to go to Hot August nights in Reno no little guy .

Linda (scrappinwmn) I usually go to Wyoming and Montana to see my husbands family, but we are not going this year because of gas prices. We are having his family from florida in two weeks, so we will be doing the entertaining.

Jaimie (scrappinchickadee)
I'm going slightly up north this summer to Traverse City from the 4th of July thru the 13th. I usually go to the Keeweenaw Peninsula during the summer, but gas prices are WAY too high right now. I'll be making that trek in September/October.

Even with all of these plans the ladies are still going to be hard at work with challenges as well as our regular listings, blogs, and crafts for our local clients.

0 comments: