Welcome To The QITM Design Team Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Meet Meg: JeuneGirlCrafts

As the "keeper of the blog" for QITM I have decided to step from behind the curtain and into the spotlight for this brief post.
I have been scrapbooking all my life... even before it was called "scrapbooking" but I really started getting into it before my oldest daughter was born in 2003. Back then, it was a hobby and a way for me to chronicle my child's life. Back then, too, all of my supplies had to be dragged out to the dining room table and then put away when I was done. In 2005, we moved to a house where I was able to devote a room to my hobby which quickly turned into my passion. I decided to "go pro" when my supplies outnumbered their usefulness in this lifetime. Now it seems that I do more work for others than I do for my own family.
Scrapbooking came naturally to me. I have a BA in History as well as teacher's certification so scrapbooking allows me to put my degree to work even though I haven't technically used my degree in about 8 years.
Now, my days are spent with my 2 daughters and dabbling in all sorts of crafts (where they LOVE to help me out) and spending time with my husband of almost 9 years.

0 comments: