Welcome To The QITM Design Team Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

What We Love!

We recently had a little discussion about our favorite brands and here is what we came up with:


Jeunegirlcrafts: For me, it's Daisy D's. I am just in love with their shabby chic look. Their entire line blends together seamlessly and I find myself being able to work with them more easily than any other brand. I'm also a big fan of Imaginisce.


Craftinpea:
Oh gosh, that's a hard question, lol. I have to say it is either Basic Gray or American Crafts. Basic Gray in my opinion is very artsy and edgy, which sometimes fits my mood. But American Crafts is so clean and pretty I just love to use it.

Scrappingjoni:
I really love it all, but Bo Bunny and Heidi Grace are 2 of my favorites. If I see a print and it calls out to me, I buy it. I truly prefer the double sided in any brand.

megans_paper_studio:
I love American Crafts with their great color combos & heavy double sided papers. Also love Paper Salon, Creative Imaginations, My Mind's Eye, Heidi Grace, SEI & Basic Grey. Sometimes don't love Basic Grey if it's too distressed or vintage florals. Don't like the anique look very well. I like papers that jump out at me & beg to be paper pieced! Love using several matching prints in one layout so any line that goes wild with the combos I'm all over it! -Megan

scrappin-up-design-studio:
I love Heidi Grace, she does an amazing JOB! So creative, not to mention... she gets horribly car sick just like me! (Thought I'd send a funny there). But I do love her stuff, I love the paper studio, die cuts with a view and anything that looks pretty, and love the combos too! If I can find 5 coordinating papers, I'm in heaven!

0 comments: