Welcome To The QITM Design Team Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

10 things you don't know about me....



Just as an FYI for FuN kinda thing I asked the ladies in our group to come up with 10things people didn't know about them and here's what they said!!!

kahaulani-Elecia
1-I'm afraid of the dark lol
2-I wear size 12 shoes
3-I don't have any sisters
4-I believe in ghosts
5-I don't like lizards
6-I have natural curly hair
7-my first job was at McDonalds
8-I worked as a teachers aid
9-I'm hawaiian
10-My great grandfather is of royal blood from England

Scrappin-up-design-studio-Erin
1. I get horribly carsick and once threw up on a dead raccoon
2. I was a gymnast for 7 years
3. I have a tongue ring
4. I have a tattoo on my right foot
5. I am 1/4 hispanic
6. If trapped on a desert Island w 2 things,it would be diet coke,my cell phone
7. My mom is my best friend
8. I drove a TAXI for 3 years
9. Mois je parle Francais! Un peut, pas que' je'tudie undeux semeste! J'adore j'invite mes amis al la maison juest du piano. (Little story about my french).
10.I broke both my arms, both my legs, my middle finger and my nose TWICE!

Im*a*scrapaholic-Michelle
1. I am afraid of flying
2. I’m Deathly afraid of water (which relates with number one. I worry the plane will crash into the ocean)
3. I have a spider phobia but I used to have 2 tarantulas (Thor and Stryker)
4. I too believe in ghosts!
5. I still have a "Blankie"
6. I was born in Hawaii
7. I love the smell of fall
8. I’m Italian and Cherokee Indian
9. I don’t watch scary movies
10. My favorite thing to do is to go fishing

mem-maker1-Carrie
1. I am scared to fly
2. I live in a tiny town with 650 people in it
3. I was married straight out of high school
4. I am scared to drive at night (afraid I will hit a deer)
5. I am part Cherokee and Italian (Just like Michelle)
6.I am very sarcastic
7. I can't stand to see my grandkids cry (breaks my heart)
8. My favorite movie is Same Time Next Year
9. I like to stay up late and watch TCM
10. All my girls were born C-section

scrappinwmn-Linda
1.I am a die-hard romantic
2.I love to stay up late and watch tv
3.I do not swim
4.I have bowled a 700 series before
5.I love country music
6.I was an only child
7.I am a Days of Our Lives fanatic
8.I am obsessed with spicy foods
9.I had rather laugh at myself than others
10.I believe in angels.

Scrappersdelight00-Jen
1. I have grown up here in Kennewick all of my life
2. I have only been to two other states other then my own
3. I have never flown on a plane, other then a site seeing tour of my own town
4. I almost died three times trying to give birth to Katelynn, so that is why family is EVERYTHING to me.
5. I HATE talking on the phone, except to my mom who is my best friend, I think she understands why I have to put the phone down to un-trap my daughter from her puzzle shelf (LONG STORY)LOL
6. I once was a radio dj and my first official job was a clothing store sales associate, but I have never worked in any type of food service, I don't really know why I really like food, ohhh okay now I found the reason LOL
7. I have more then 2 tattoos, but less then 6 (ALL can be covered and are all small)
8. I have weighed from 135 lbs all the way to 232 lbs, so I understand where everyone is coming from. I now weight under 190 and hope to lose more and yes I am still working out, %%^&$$^%####.LOL
9. I LOVE to laugh and be happy, I swear they should bottle happiness, having a bad day reach for some happiness LOL NOT the drug kind.
10. Speaking of which, I have NEVER done any type of illegal drug.

lockeinjax-Sheryl
1)I was born in Flagstaff, AZ but grew up in New Mexico.
2)I'm an American Idol fanatic.
3)I've had at least 6 different types of scans this year.
4)I NEVER swear.
5)I am a wedding coordinator for my church.
6)I've lost 35 pounds.
7)I've always wanted to tour Great Britain.
8)When I'm through with my treatment, I will call myself
a breast cancer over comer rather than survivor.
9)It took my husband and I almost 6 years to have our
first child.
10)I love to laugh at stupid things.

monicasmemories05-Monica
1. I am currently on Jenny Craig
2. I have a sunflower tattoo on my left ankle
3. I BELIEVE in GHOSTS! (my boyfriend lives in a house built in the 1800's)
4. I rub my feet together before I fall asleep at nite.
5. I am obsessed with Bath & Body Works & Yankee Candle
6. I was fired from my last job
7. I spoil my nieces and don't tell my sis-in-law I let them get away with anything.
8. I can't have children (that's probably why I do above)
9. I luv scary movies & luved to be spooked!
10. My favorite color is pink or teal blues

jeunegirlcrafts-Meghan
1. I am 100% Irish.
2. I have been to Scotland.
3. I have seen Billy Joel 11 times in concert.
4. I love country music yet grew up in Brooklyn
5. I have been to every state on the east coast except Maine.
6. I have had both my kids by c-section too
7. the whites of my eyes are blue.
8. I can bend my thumbs back at a 90 degree angle.
9. I am only 5 ft 1. (size 6 shoe!)
10. My lucky number is 11.

crafty-pea-Jaimie
1. My eyes are blue, but change shades depending on my mood.
2. I love to color my hair. In the last 3 years I've been from blond to red to brown to black and shade in between. My natural color is a dark blond, but I don't like it.
3. I'm ambidextrous.
4. I love country, classic rock, and classical music, but will listen to any genre except most rap.
5. I am double jointed in my fingers and shoulders.
6. I am a romance junkie! I love romance novels [NOT bodice-rippers] especially paranormal romances.
7. I've lost 15 pounds in a year without trying and have been eating whatever [lucky for me, but I need to eat healthier...]
8. My doctors don't believe I can have kids because of my PCOS, so I "borrow" my goddaughter and spoil her like crazy, lol. I've decided that I'll adopt if it does prove that I can't have them.
9. I cannot watch Horror films or see someone elses blood. I'm very sensitive when it comes to seeing other people hurt. It actually makes me hurt to see people hurt.
10. I'm Hypoglycemic and if I don't eat every 4-5 hours [be it a snack or a meal] I get a headache, the shakes, and feel faint. [I also get really bad migraines, which my doctor thinks may be related to this.]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! I loved reading about all of you guys. I felt like I got to know each of you better. Thanks for giving me the pleasure of LOL a few times. He-He :-) Elisha