Welcome To The QITM Design Team Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2008

General scrap book questions??

Here are some questions that I've asked the QITM members;

#1-how do you organize your scrap paper and do you keep everything or only if it's bigger than a 3X5???

#2-your favorite thing to scrap/create?

#3-favorite scrapbook brand?


jeunegirlcrafts
#1-I have it organized by size (small, medium, & large) within that I divide each size into solids and patterns. I keep EVERYTHING!
#2-I don't have a favorite. I think I would be too bored doing one thing all the time.
#3-Crate Paper, Chatterbox, 7 Gypsies, Daisy D's.

scrappinwmn
#1....I keep all my left-overs .....i keep them in a bin all together....i go through it often and sometimes just take the same sized pieces and use them up....like make a lot of flowers, then store those in an envelope....I am like Meg, I KEEP EVERYTHING!!!
#2. I have gotten into making chipboard albums and I love doing that. I also like to make tear bears...the favorite holidays are Easter, Halloween and Christmas
#3. I LIKE THEM ALL!!!

scrappinchickadee
#1-I have a drawer dedicated to scraps. Anything larger than 1-2 inches is saved. It can be good for anything, punches, etc.
#2-I like to make 12x12 pages and cards. I think pages are my favorite of the two because there is more "canvas" to work with.
#3-That's a tough one. It would be between Basic Grey, American Crafts, MME, or Prima.

kahaulani
#1-I end up keeping everything,even the tiniest of scrap paper and I have them sorted by colors in plastic 8X10 "colored" envelopes
#2-it would have to be bears and 4X6 paper pieces and greeting cards
#3-as far as paper since I have this insane paper addiction it would have to be MME,daisy d's,basic gray and KC & co. OK lets just say all of them!!!



0 comments: