Welcome To The QITM Design Team Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Howdy Everyone!

This is my week to host the blog and I just wanted to say hello and Happy Hump Day. Can't wait 'til the weekend. Saturday I'll have a TON of new items for sale, so check out my store ;)

Coming up soon, we'll be having a Summer Blowout Special, so make sure you mark your calendars for July's super savings spectacular!

Also coming up in July we will be having a Christmas in July contest where we will be having a TON of Christmas layouts, cards, etc for sale.

Coming up in August we will be having a Collaboration Challenge where two QITM artists are collaborating to bring you awesome items.

For now I'm going to leave off with a shameless plug to check out my Beary Sweet scrapbook layout, which features K&Co Berry Sweet paper and Tear Bears.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sweet-Tear-Bear-Summer-Pre-Made-Paper-Piecing-QITM-DBPP_W0QQitemZ110258687700QQihZ001QQcategoryZ146403QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

0 comments: